About Me

Course Description

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Digg Reader

Journal #2 

By searching and navigating trough this site I was allowed to create a centralized collection of articles I was interested in. It seems to be a very effective and direct way of gathering information clips instead of browsing and searching through numerous sites and articles. On the other hand the challenge for me was to keep up, weed through, and find the information that was useful among  hundreds of articles being thrown at me. This elimination process can be task on its own. Some of the topics I was interested in were web design, Mobile programing, and some Javascript tutorial naming a few. Even though digg allowed me to get a hold of a lot of great and interesting information on these topics, it also overwhelmed me with the number of choices that I had to pick among.

Q:What are some of interesting features digg offers?

A: Among some features that I learned digg offered, saving articles of your choice, Narrowing the articles based on their popularity, and being able to share interesting topics on the other social networks caught my eye the most.

Q: How effective can digg be to users the long run?

A: I am assuming that readers might not be able to keep up with the tsunami of information delivered to them on daily basis, that after a while user might loose interest and have to find a way to digg through the "digg".

No comments:

Post a Comment